Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jason Li <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/42957: postfix-current requires db3.2 while db3.3 is the default port

>Number:         42957
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       postfix-current requires db3.2 while db3.3 is the default port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
The postfix-current (ports/mail/postfix-current) couldn't build because the db3.2 is desired version while ports/databases/db3 will install db3.3. In addition, the mysql323-server port is broken in FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT, which lead to build problem of postfix, both postfix and postfix-current
>How-To-Repeat:
Just make postfix-current port in newly installed FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT machine.
>Fix:
I'm not sure if the step I have taken is correct because due to broken MySQL port the postfix-current can't continue to build.