Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:47:26 -0600
From:      cep442s <cep442s@smsu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        cep442s@smsu.edu
Subject:   RE: Compatible Components

  This is the preamble of a multipart MIME formatted message.
  If you are reading this text your mail system is most likely
  not capable of properly decoding MIME messages.  To extract
  the contents of this message, save it to a file and then use
  an external MIME decoding utility.

--mime-boundary-interchange-3aadbbd5

To Whom it May Concern:

Greetings.  I am current looking to put a computer of my own together and was
looking at a motherboard, processor, and memory.  I was wondering if they
would be compatible with you FreeBSD Unix product.  I looked at you Supported
Hardware section of your handbook and was unable to make hide nor hair of the
information.
I have enclosed the site of the motherboard that I was looking to purchase as
well as the memory chip.  I would also appriciate it if you would list some
non-win modems that I could install, as well as a compatible video card and
sound card.

I would appriciate any and assistance, thank you.

Sincerely,
Christine Pursley

E-mail:cep442s@smsu.edu

Christy Pursley