Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 1996 12:44:29 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Alexey Pialkin <pialkin@abel.pdmi.ras.ru>
To:        j_mini@efn.org (Jonathan Mini)
Cc:        sos@freebsd.org, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New doscmd available for testing/munching

> > > And anyone who is familiar with the issues involved in mmap()ing screen
> > > memory is asked to contact Alexy Pialkin (pialkin@abel.pdmi.ras.ru) to
> > > provide some advice for proper vt save/restore operation in raw console
> > > mode.
>
> ssend email to gurney_j@efn.org.... he's created a "bob" program fir
> FreeBSD that mmap's the video memory and does a few nifty video effects
> in 320x200x256 mode.

The problem is not with just screen mapping for drawing something(open
screen memory for drawing is simple just mmap some part of /dev/mem & viola ...)
My problem is that i am unabl to properly map some shadow screen for 0xA0000-0xB0000 address.... It's highly needable for programs working with screen background..
 I hope the libdtk will help me..

Alexey Pialkin