Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:06:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      grafe@lab12.ie.pitt.edu (Gary Rafe)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Q: WordPerfect8 on FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE ?

After upgrading my 2.2.8-RELEASE notebook to 3.2-RELEASE,
I've run into a none-too-obvious problem with my previously
working installation of WordPerfect8 for Linux:

	$ /usr/LINUX/wp8/wpbin/xwp	# the WordPerfect binary
	xwp: Can't resolve symbol '_CurrentRuneLocale'
	xwp: Can't resolve symbol '__sF'

FWIW, my Linux binaries for Acrobat3 & RealVideo player seem to
behave as expected -- the system has the linux_lib-2.6.1 package installed.

Any pointers to resolving this are appreciated.

--Gary
gerst4@pitt.edu