Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:22:26 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Patrick Guelat <pg@imp.ch>
To:        "Alexandre \"Sunny\" Kovalenko" <Alex.Kovalenko@verizon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BETA3 showstoppers (read: critical bugs)

--0-677959168-1094678546=:79062

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko wrote:

> FWIW: I have autonegotiation problems between Cisco switches and way too
> many pieces of equipment to list here (including, but not limited to:
> several models of IBM RS/6000, couple of Sun boxes, fxp & bge under
> Windows/Linux/FreeBSD, etc.). Forcing speed to 100-FDX solves the
> problem for good.

Ever thought about about upgrading those cisco switches ? There were
a lot of bugs readrding autonegotation in early catalyst ios releases.
Most of them are fixed since years.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Guélat, ImproWare AG Network Services, CH-4133 Pratteln
Mail: Patrick.Guelat@imp.ch - Phone: +41 61 826 93 00 (ext: 13)