Date:      Mon, 09 Dec 1996 14:52:40 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
Subject:   Re: Installation: still not perfect

At 12.05 09/12/96 +0100, Greg Lehey wrote:
>>> just doesn't run.  If somebody out there can send me a copy of
>>> CardWizard or whatever for the AcerNote Light, I'd be grateful.

I have a copy of system soft cardwizard that I received with my Oyster
Brahama, who need it ? I am lost in the chain of replies.... :-)

>> I seem to recall that the 3c589 diagnostics have to be run _without_
>> any Card Services drivers in place.

Nope, My card 3com 3c589c isn't found without card services. When they are
in, it is found the 3com setup software said to me it can change the
parameter, but they will not work until card service is running...  Btw
mine defaults settings were 0x300, irq 10.
I spoke with 3com tech support in Netherland, but they seem don't know
anything else that windows 95 :-(

>I'm looking for something for an AcerNote Light.  According to the
>documentation, it's called CardWizard.  Anybody have it?

I'll send you a copy of mine, any other persons need it ... It is to big
(976kb zip file) to put it on the list, I suppose...

Regards...

| Internet:  gmarco@masternet.it      |        ,,,         |
| Internet:  gmarco@fi.nettuno.it     |       (o o)        |
| http://www2.masternet.it/~gmarco    | ---oo0-(_)-0oo---  |