Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:01:00 +0530
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Neill Robins <dustpan@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On Thursday, 20 January 2000 at 12:51:45 -0500, Neill Robins wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to unsubscribe from -questions so I can subscribe under another
> account.  The problem is that I have tried to unsubscribe 3 times,
> unsuccessfully.  I have managed to unsubscribe from -newbies and -chat.
>
> Anyone have any insight?

This probably means that you have subscribed under a different user
ID.  This message came from Neill Robins <dustpan@nc.rr.com>.  I don't
find that in the list of subscribers.  Check the headers of the next
message you receive from FreeBSD-questions; it will contain the name
to which it was sent.  Unsubscribe that name.

Greg