Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:16:51 +0900
From:      Hiroharu Tamaru <tamaru@myn.rcast.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        Barkley Vowk <bvowk@3jane.math.ualberta.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel ICC

Hello,

Is this problem solved? I am now in the same situation.
It used to work fine for me before, when I run it on PentiumII-450MHz/440BX.
A few weeks ago, I upgraded the CPU and the M/B to Pentium4-1.8GHz/i845,
and now it stalls just as you describe.  AFAIR, I haven't cvsuped the src
nor the ports in between.  I deinstalled linux_base and icc and
reinstalled them via the ports, but nothing changed.

linux_base-7.1_1
icc-6.0.139_1

Please keep me in the CC. I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
Hiroharu Tamaru