Date:      Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:56:42 +0800
From:      MZaini <mzaini@gmail.com>
To:        Abu Khaled <khaled.abu@gmail.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Default root password for FreeBSD 4.2-RC2

Hi,

Section 10.12 in System Administration only addresses the issue when
the person is on site which is not in my case. Since the default
installation would come with its own /etc/passwd, /etc/group,
/etc/master.passwd, /etc/pwd.db, /etc/spwd.db then I should have been
able to login using the root account that came with the default. True
or not?