Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:46:39 +0200
From:      Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Warning: Can't find .....

Hi

I would like to install man on my machine

But using sysintall I get  Warning: Can't find the `7.0-RELEASE-p5 .....

Googling says I must check Options via Sysinstall and run

sysinstall releaseName=7.0-RELEASE-p5 configPackages

MY first question is, what does this do and / or fix.

When I built this machine, I used the minimalistic option, and
everything else to install, ive being using ports.
Then every now and then just run freebsd-update and reboot.

My next question is, and for future reference, where did I go wrong, or
what did I not do, and how may I fix this?

TIA

Kind Regards
Brent Clark