Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 05:04:39 +0700
From:      John Indra <john@indocyber.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A few questions

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 11:45:52AM -0500, pW wrote:

|As for root opening up an X app... use just 'su' instead of 'su -'

Hmmm... I wasn't looking for this solution. But thanks anyway ;)
I'm interested about how xauth works and I believe this has something to do
with X cookies. Please CMIIW.
Where can I read more about this?

|For mail, look into qmail as well... I am pretty happy with it...

I'm a long-time qmail user ;) Just look at my header. Even use it for my
"dial-up - not connected to the net machine"
I'm just interested in postfix cause I saw many mail server's switching to
postfix now. There got to be some reason right so I spare some time to have
a look at postfix.

Currently I don't plan to move all my mail server to postfix cause I have a
great dependencies for ezmlm and vpopmail.
I believe ezmlm is still the best MLM and damn it's so tightly coupled with
qmail ;)
I heard some mentioning listar though. How about it. Can someone tell me a
bit about listar? Maybe even comparing qmail+ezmlm vs postfix+listar?

|shawn

Regards,
John