Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:55:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Philip Hallstrom <philip.hallstrom@cendantsoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Philip Hallstrom wrote:

# Hi -
# 	Is there a mailing list for new/updated ports?  I saw
# freebsd-ports, but the description doesn't sound right.
#
# If there isn't, can there be?

Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org> used to put out a list
every two weeks listing the new/updated ports.  I think he
still does.  They are titled something like, "New FreeBSD
Ports added in the last two weeks" and they usually go to
the announce mailing list.  Although they may be going to
the ports mailing list too.

-steve

# --
# Philip Hallstrom
# philip.hallstrom@cendantsoft.com
# 425.649.9800 x5738
#
#
# To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
# with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message
#