Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:27:59 +0200
From:      Johan van Selst <johans@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports list <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: texi2html problem

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

Doug Barton wrote:
> >> It would also be useful if you could make real options out of
> >> what you have in the file already.
> > Not sure what you mean by this: the options seem real enough.
> make config
> ===> No options to configure

The only relevant options are DOCS and NLS; they were never included in
OPTIONS in the past (before I adopted this port). And indeed, many ports
don't include DOCS and NLS in their OPTIONS today. My understanding is
that most people who want to tweak these specific settings use a
system-wide setting anyway.

Is there some general policy on whether OPTIONS_DEFINE should be set for
DOCS and NLS as well?

Regards,
Johan

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5