Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Evan Leibovitch on BSD

--- "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu> wrote:
> Well....the two most popular Operating Systems of all times carry BSD
> code deep inside...in fact I wonder what real life OS doesn't: I
> still
> remember my surprise when I found the BSD games (including cookies)
> in
> AIX 4.1!
>
> Of course the penguin is green with envy!
>
>     Pedro.

  And remember that Mama Penguin abandons Papa with the egg under his
belly as soon as she's done with hatching. It's just a matter of
time...we'll see all those revolutionaries becoming reactionaries,
simply normal market forces at work...hippies -> yappies, etc.
Idealismus as a substitution for a healthy sexual phantasy, nothing more.