Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:20:28 -0700
From:      Bruce Dang <btdang@home.com>
To:        thaibinh@hocvien.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help..Please

There are a few things you want to do.  First, please fix your MUA, it
wrote everything in 1 line.  Second, you want to go to www.freebsd.org
and read the Handbook.  Then after you install FreeBSD, you want to look
at www.apache.org, read the docs on configuring the httpd.conf.  That is
it.

Bruce Dang
www.tbug.org