Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:43:40 -0400
From:      Feng Li <fengli@kddia.com>
To:        "Christopher Meiklejohn" <cmeiklejohn@conversent.com>
Cc:        "Brian Jackson" <b.k.jackson@verizon.net>, "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is there any info about this type tftp daemon ?

Hi, Friends

About this issue, the reason I asked is because I once used a TFTP
server when I was in my previous company. This was a Sun box with
Solaris 2.6. On that server, if you send file to that server, you
don't need to make an empty file on it before you send, it saved
us a lot of time. I believe it is another edition of tftp daemon.

The bad thing is that I didn't dig enough to get the info for
where the specific tftp program came from. I just hope that different
edition tftp application in the world somewhere and someone knows it,
but it seems that I was wrong ...

Thanks,

Feng