Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 98 19:24:29 EST
From:      msintergate@staffing.net
To:        greatnews@pobox.com
Subject:   Great Web design with Low Rates!!!

Do you want great web site hosting, on a fast T1, if so do we have a solution for you!!

 We can construct your website using 3-D, aswell!!

 Check out the weekly specials too.....

 For more information, please call (714)693-1171

 Or Visit our web site at: www.msintergate.com

 Email us at: info@msintergate.com

Subj:	 Free software or credit repair!!!!