Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2010 04:55:48 +0200
From:      "Luchesar V. ILIEV" <luchesar.iliev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Vedrin Jeliazkov <vedrin.jeliazkov@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: ports/136321: x11-toolkits/linux-pango: please update linux based port of pango

Obviously I haven't paid enough attention to the ML archives. So this
has already been discussed recently, and, as far as I understand (and as
I would expect) the problem is that you can't really trust an RPM built
by just anyone.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-emulation/2010-December/008259.html

Anyway, I hope that the information might nevertheless be helpful to
some subscribers, and there are now not one, but two (if there aren't
even more) updated ports for those adventurous enough to try them. :)

Cheers,
Luchesar

--
Luchesar V. ILIEV
Operations & Information Security Officer

PGP Key ID 0x9A1FEEFF
https://cert.acad.bg/pgp-keys/

icq ......... 13261897
skype/yim ... luchesar_iliev