Date:      	Sat, 10 Jan 1998 01:09:25 +0000
From:      Brent Johnson <pizzaman@mail.on.rogers.wave.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing Free BDS with the WAVE

Okay so I decided to ditch Linux because I can't figure out how to
install my SMC8416 etrhernet card which is connected to the cable modem.
So I try FreeBDS and decided that, since it supposedly supports that
card, I'd try and use the internet install method and guess what???
	No joy.
	So if I want to use FreeBsd do I have to downgrade to a slow 56k modem
or can I use my 10Mbps cable modem???? IF I can ...HOW????
	I waded through tons of FAQS and HOW TOs with Linux and found nothing.
So before I waste my time can you give me an answer, is there a HOW TO
on the subject or this one of the mysteries of life?