Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:52:33 -0800
From:      "Chuck" <chuckw@wave.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HELP!!!

Hi...

I just loaded a new server that I am running some CGI chat scripts on and I
am having a problem I hope that you can help me with... The other server
that I am running with the exact same scripts on is FREEBSD
2.2.7-RELEASE... The new server is FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE... After the Chat
Daemon has been running for a little while it stops and I get this error
message... I'm not sure where to look...

chat/usr/local/www/cgi-bin/chat2>accept: Bad file descriptor

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them...

Chuck...