Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:48:43 +0200 (EET)
From:      info@cn-c.com
To:        <medatech@cytanet.com.cy>
Subject:   International operations / business

We are a firm of professional accountants and lawyers, offering in the most discrete and confidential manner, services to the offshore business world.  Consider whether you can save money and tax by establishing an offshore company in Cyprus or in another offshore jurisdiction.  The following activities are ideal to operate through offshore companies:

* Trade, Marketing & Distribution
* Imports, Exports and International Trading
* Commission agents and re-invoicing
* Management, control and administration
* Service companies, consulting etc.
* Financial services
* Ship management & Maritime Services
* Business & Engineering Consultants
* Commercial & Merchant Banking
* News Gathering & Publishing

For more information, visit our web site at http://www.cn-c.com

Please, do not hesitate to contact me with your thoughts. Finally, let me thank you for giving me the opportunity to contact you.

Truly yours,
for C&N International,
Nicos Constantinou
Managing Director

web: http://www.cn-c.com
e-mail: info@cn-c.com

(reply back and type in the subject remove, if you want to be removed from our e-mail list)