Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:48:53 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Marius Bendiksen <mbendiks@eunet.no>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, illiad@userfriendly.org
Subject:   Re: Cross Posting...

Let me just apologise to Illiad right now for what must be one bizarre
thread-from-hell at this point.  I don't look like Keanu Reeves and
it's taking me one hell of a lot longer to learn Kung Fu than it took
him in the movie, so I don't think these comparisons hold much water.

I will, however, (and for the record), be more than happy to go
out with Carrie Anne Moss (the actress who played "Trinity") if
she should call me.  My number is in the book, Carrie! :-)

- Jordan