Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:35:50 -0500
From:      "Travis Leuthauser" <travis-lists@winconx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DHCP "refresh" question

What about writing a script to run say every five minutes which pings the
next upstream router and if it returns a "no route to host", assume the
connection has gone sour and HUP the dhclient?  Just a thought, I personally
couldn't write a script to do it, but I'm sure it's not all that hard to do.

Travis Leuthauser
Network Administrator
WinConX Online, Inc.