Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>
Cc:        sony setiadi <sdeny@rad.net.id>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: natd

> On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:15:10 +0700  sony setiadi wrote:
>  +------------------
>  | where can I find a document or something like that which talk about How
>  | to Use natd ?
>  +------------------

Try `man natd`.  The manual page for it is very extensive, and
includes instructions on how to set it up.

> There was an article at daemonnews.com a bit ago about setting up
> ntp in a simple but not complete way.  There is a lot of info about
> how to set it up well available at http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/.
> Check out the faq and the introduction there.  They have realy good info on
> this topic.

I believe the original poster asked about natd, not ntpd.  Looks like
somebody needs to catch up on their sleep.. <grin>

--
Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Finger dima@unixfreak.org for my public PGP key.

"The best way to keep one's word is not to give it."
	-- Napoleon Bonaparte