Date:      Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:27:53 +1000
From:      Mark Hannon <markhannon@optusnet.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/38790: icewm - ALT-TAB graphical glitches

>Number:         38790
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       icewm - ALT-TAB graphical glitches
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD tbird.home.lan 4.5-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE #0: Mon
Jan 28 14:31:56 GMT
2002 murray@builder.freebsdmall.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC i386

tbird:~> pkg_tree icewm
icewm-1.0.9.2
|\__ libiconv-1.7_4
|\__ imake-4.1.0_2
|\__ expat-1.95.2
|\__ freetype2-2.0.6
|\__ gettext-0.11.1_3
 \__ XFree86-libraries-4.1.0_1

Under icewm, if I hit ALT-TAB I get up a task switching applet in the
middle of the screen with mini icons for all running applications on
the desktop.  However, the icon for the currently active application
is blank (there is a blank spot but no icon).