Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:54:05 -0800
From:      Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
To:        Michael Hollmann <michael.hollmann@jawa.at>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upgrade kde

I found the easiest way was to start with a clean install, then install=20
cvsup, then cvsup ports, then install portupgrade and then build kde from=20
the ports tree. Took about 32 hours start to finish on a 2.2Ghz Celeron. I=
=20
wasted about a week trying to do it without re-installing and was=
 unsuccessful.

--Chuck