Date:      Thu, 25 May 2006 16:22:47 -0700
From:      Sean Murphy <smurphy@calarts.edu>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SUDO Help password change deligation question

I would like to not give root access but enable a user account (not in
wheel) to change user passwords with passwd username command.  I just
would like to delegate the password changing ability to someone else but
not give them super user privileges other then passwd.  Would this be
something sudo can do?  can you restrict what accounts passwords they
can change for instance everyone but system root and my account?