Date:      Mon, 03 Mar 2014 13:14:21 +0100
From:      Matthias Meyser <meyser@xenet.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: pkg

Hi

Am 03.03.2014 10:27, schrieb Matthew Seaman:
> On 03/03/14 09:01, Matthias Meyser wrote:
>
> Given you've no internet connectivity then this is probably what you
> need: create a /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf containing
> something like:
>
> FreeBSD: {
>    enabled: no
> }
>
> That just switches off the default /etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf

This makes no difference.
Same error.

I think defined repos are of no Interest here as I try to install
a local packages. The error means tha the sig for the local package
is missing.

As of "man pkg" putting 'SIGNATURE_TYPE: "none"' in /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf
disables signature checking. An other way is to "setenv SIGNATURE_TYPE none".

The later works the first not. I think this is a Bug.

>> pkg-static: sqlite: no such table: main.packages
>>
>> Now I am lost.
>
> pkg will automatically create the sqlite database schema it needs if it
> doesn't already exist.  I guess that somehow you've got a half-formed
> schema -- enough to stop it automatically re-creating the whole thing,
> but not enough to be usable.

Ok that did it. After removing local.sqlite and "setenv SIGNATURE_TYPE none"
"pkg add pkg-1.2.6.txz" worked as expected and after that I was able to
"pkg add bind99-9.9.5_1.txz".

Thanks!
    Matthias