Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:14:11 +0200
From:      Jon Molin <jon.molin@resfeber.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Total crash when i try to mount music cd

I've got 2 cd-readers in my computer and i accidently mounted the wrong
one, and it contained a music cd. The result was a total crash of my
system. First it said:
panic vm_fault: fault on notfault ...something more i didn't have time
to copy
and then lots of times:
fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode and loads of more output.

I saw i similar output in
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&ic=1&th=352c77df304c3a32,2&seekm=371E9504.24C0CFD8%40bdssoftware.com#p
but no real answer to what happend. my cd-player is:
acd1: CDROM <CDU5211> at ata1-master using PIO4

and the command i used was:
mount /dev/acd0a /mnt
(i know it shoud've been mount_cd9660)

/Jon