Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 22:01:25 +0200
From:      Stefan Veith <stefan.veith@mail.online-club.de>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to set up local network?

Hello,

I have some problems setting up a local network consiting of one FreeBSD
computer and one Win-0.95 computer, connected over NE2000-Ethernet
cards.

1. First if all: why is the Ethernet card device ed1 and not ed0?

2. In the end: where can I find information how to set it all up,
finally how to mount the other HDD via NFS? Neither in the Handbook nor
in the FAQ I could find fitting information.

Thank you for any hints,

        Stefan.