Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:39:19 +1000
From:      COLLINS Patrick <patrickcollins@energex.com.au>
To:        "'Daniel Eischen'" <eischen@vigrid.com>, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: External rack-mounted SCSI subsystem?

We use and enjoy Andataco products.

http://www.andataco.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Eischen [mailto:eischen@vigrid.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 December 2000 6:08 AM
To: hardware@freebsd.org
Subject: External rack-mounted SCSI subsystem?

Any good pointers for a 2U-4U 19" rackmounted SCSI enclosure?
I don't want any CPU/motherboard, just an external SCSI subsystem
with removable SCSI shuttles (Ultra F/W) and internal power
supply.  4 drive bays would be more than sufficient.

This isn't for RAID either.  We just need to be able to easily
boot a system in either a classified or unclassified mode
(depending on what drives are installed in the enclosure).

Thanks,

--
Dan Eischen

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.