Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:05:22 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Graham Breach <graham@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Writing PCI device driver - HELP!

I've been thrown in at the deep end here - I have a Symbios IEEE 1394
(Firewire) PCI card to get working and I don't know anything about writing
device drivers.

So far I've managed to hack together enough bits from looking at other PCI
drivers to get the card probed, but now I'm stuck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction (documentation, books, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

Graham Breach