Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:26:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
To:        Brett Gray <CyberDealer@cyberjunkie.com>
Cc:        Freebsd Newbies List <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HTML/Email Frontend for adduser/rmuser/aliases etc.

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Brett Gray wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I dont know if one already exists (I have spent many hours searching the
> web and cant find one to date) but I am looking for a HTML or Email 'front
> end' to allow an authorised/particular user to create/remove users,
> aliases, and .forward files on a freeBSD mail server.

CGI and sudo...

It would be far easier to do a script and let them work from the command
line.

Adding and removing users isn't too bad. You can automate that.

Aliases and .forward files...

If you use aliases and virtuser tables and such ... why bother with
.forward files?

.forward files are just a way for an individual user to control their mail
without needing access to things that could affect other users.

--

Stuart Krivis    stuart@krivis.com