Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2007 01:58:23 +0200
From:      Marv <b@helectronics.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel Mobile 940 GML Express chipset

Hi,

I just bought an Acer Aspire 3680 (3861WXM) notebook. I installed
FreeBSD 6.2 i386 but I do not get things to work and I did not find any
useful information on this topic.

First Problem: The internal ethernet card

There are no specifications on that, I think it is integrated in to the
Intel Mobile 940 GML chipset. I tried all if_* drivers but none worked.

Second Problem: The internal sound card

Same as above... Tried all snd_* drivers.

Anyone experienced same problems or somebody has an idea?

Thanks...

Marv