Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 2003 00:08:51 -0700
From:      Paul Beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de
Subject:   anyone have any experience with SWIG?

I am trying to work with an extension to the gramofile analog -> digital recording app, The stock version is in ports and works fine, but someone has written a clever extension to it that takes the track information for a recording (from freedb) and does all the track splitting, signal processing and encoding -- automagically.

My problem is that the swig stuff doesn't build -- perhaps its for an older version -- and that's the key ingredient to making this work.

With a little chainsaw modification, I have gotten a little further than the initial error diagnostics, but it's messy.

The stuff I hope to use if this can be made to work can be found here:  http://freeengineer.org/xmcd2make.html

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;