Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:49:57 -0600
From:      Allan Ross <allanr@ssimicro.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   qpopper reports mail is sent to "undisclosed recipients"

OK, So I just comfigured and tested sendmail, qpopper and fetchmail and
have been experimenting. I have tried telnetting into the port to send mail,
sending it with pine, and reading it with pine or pulling with outlook. All of
this is showing similar results. Any mail I send and a lot of messages that
I pull with fetchmail from my geocities account indicate "undisclosed recipients;"
in the "TO:" field rather than my local username or the email address. Have I
missed a configuration setting somewhere that is causing this?

Allan Ross
General Manager	Ph: (867) 669-7500
SSI Micro 	Fax: (867) 669-7510
Yellowknife, NT				http://www.ssimicro.com