Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:54:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>
To:        Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpd PPTP dropped packets

Aragon Gouveia wrote:
> I'm having a wierd problem I can't seem to narrow down.  I've tried posting
> to the mpd-users list, but didn't receive a response.  Am hoping someone here
> can help me out.
>
> Here's a quick pic of my connectivity layout:
>
> Notebook  <- ADSL ->  VPN server  <- Ethernet ->  FTP server
>
> The notebook is running FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p5.  The VPN server FreeBSD
> 4.10-RELEASE.  The FTP server FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE.

Try applying these patches to the 4.10 machine and rebuilding mpd...

  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/netgraph/ng_pptpgre.c.diff?r1=1.2.2.14&r2=1.2.2.15
  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/netgraph/ng_pptpgre.h.diff?r1=1.1.4.4&r2=1.1.4.5

Don't know if that's the problem or not but worth a shot.

-Archie