Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:47:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Jerry <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, cjclark@home.com
Subject:   Re: .cf file out of date

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Jerry wrote:
> I recently upgraded to sendmail-8.9.0 .  I've had all kinds of problem
> like users having read only access when getting their mail.  I think I've
> found the problem but I have no idea of how to fix it.

I really doubt that this has anything to do with read only access.

> I ran newaliases and got this error:
>
> Warning: .cf file is out of date: sendmail 8.9.90 supports version 8, .cf
> file is version 7

Build a new .cf file.  See cf/cf in the sendmail directory for samples.
You can use the generic-bsd4.4.mc for a good starting point (it'll
work, it may not support some things you want like procmail delivery)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com