Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:24:53 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megacable.com.mx>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Chris Aitken" <chris@ideal.net.au>
Subject:   Re: Quotas with Sendmail

Hi Chris,

    Just install procmail, it respects users quotas in /var/mail, its in the
ports /usr/ports/mail/procmail.

Then add this line to the sendmail.mc file:

FEATURE(local_procmail)

And remove this line:

MAILER(local)dnl

Compile your mc file into a cf file and install it in /etc/mail if you are
using sendmail 8.11.0, or in /etc if you are using 8.9.3, then just
"killall -HUP sendmail" should take care of applying the changes.

Have Fun...
Ales