Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:15:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      "John A. Hengstler" <john@salmon.heicomm.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   16 port Boca Board

Friends,

I have a 16 port boca board which has worked well on my 486dx.  I have
recently moved the board to my P166, but for some reason some of the ports
are not recognized in the kernel boot up probe.  Usually will lose a
couple in the middle of the stream, or the last few ports including the
master.  This  means I have to reboot and hope at least the master is
found in the next probe.

Has anyone ever had this problem before?

John Hengstler
john@hei.net