Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:55:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Greg Thomas <ethant@earthlink.net>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to edit boot0?

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Crist J. Clark wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 07:37:47AM -0800, Greg Thomas wrote:
> > On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Crist J. Clark wrote:
> > >
> > >   % man boot0cfg
> > >

> > I RTFM for boot0cfg but I still only get my FreeBSD slices at boot.
>
> How are your drives configured. What do you want to get?

I've got 4.0-RELEASE installed and so far I'm getting along ok.  FreeBSD
is on ad0s1 and my Linux root partition is on /dev/hdb1 (ad1s1 in
FreeBSD?) in Linux.  I installed lilo to /dev/hdb1.  When I boot I get F1
and F5 and they both boot FreeBSD.  To get back to Linux I have to boot
from a boot floppy and change lilo to write to /dev/hda1.

Let me know if you have any ideas or whether you need addtional info.

Thanks, Greg