Date:      23 Nov 1999 20:27:23 +0200
From:      Vadim Belman <voland@plab.ku.dk>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: speaking of 3.4...

	Hi Jordan!

On 23 Nov 99 at 20:05, "Jordan" (Jordan K Hubbard) wrote:

 >> And I agree with 'proprtions' issue too. I'm trying to correct
 >> this. But, perhaps, a considerable compromise would pay some benefit to
 >> FreeBSD?

 Jordan> I don't see how.  Most of our customers demand more releases more
 Jordan> frequently, not less.

	Ok, seems like we have a basic principle of democracy here: the
	majority decides. And while I myself isn't worried about releases
	as such (cvsup makes this anxiety obsolete 8), new features are
	welcome.

	But you say about customers here. What about the community? Is it
	counted as a subset of "customers"?
--
    /Voland			Vadim Belman
				E-mail: voland@plab.ku.dk