Date:      Thu, 07 Dec 2000 14:44:16 -0500
From:      Kristopher Borodiansky <elit@home.com>
To:        Wouter Van Hemel <wouter@fort-knox.rave.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, wvhemel@vub.ac.be
Subject:   Re: Apache - lynx

You are given the option POST install to add any packages from the ports that
you'd like on your system. lynx should be included in the menu listing, and I
know for sure that apache is. If not, cd /usr/ports/www/lynx and type 'make
&& make install'. That will install lynx for you.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask.

    Regards,

Kris