Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:32:45 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and memetics

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 10:24:49AM -0500, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:
> I have a suggestion for you: You are good at explaining things. You also
> appear to genuinely want FreeBSD to succeed. Why not write some good
> documentation for people who are new to Unix and *BSD. Not to replace
> current documentation. To complement it, heck, even to compete with it.

With my Doc. Proj. hat on, I'll state for the record that I would welcome
Brett's input and suggestions for the FreeBSD documentation.

Interested parties should look at

    http://www.freebsd.org/~nik/primer/

(add "book.html" to the end of that if you want it all on one page) and
the freebsd-doc mailing list.

                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole