Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:52:14 +0800 (CST)
From:      mihs.bbs@bbs.ee.ncu.edu.tw (PA)
To:        FAQ@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Some Error in FAQ

發信人: mihs (PA)
標  題: Some Error in FAQ
時  間: Fri Aug 14 22:52:13 1998

In admin.sgml
   <heading>How do I keep Control-Alt-Delete from rebooting the system?

    <tt/rbt/ keywords with <tt/nop/.  The default keymap is
        ^^^ It should be ``boot''

    <tt>/usr/share/syscons/keymaps/us.iso.kbd</tt>.  You may have to instruct
    <tt>/etc/rc.conf</tt> to load this keymap explicitly for the change to
    take effect.  Of course if you are using an alternate keymap for your
    country, you should edit that one instead.

In applications.sgml
      <heading>
        How do I configure INN (Internet News) for my machine?
      </heading>

                                                      ^^^^^^^^
                                       It should be ``excellent''.

      start is <url url="http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~barr/INN.html"
      name="Dave Barr's INN Page"> where you'll find the INN FAQ.

In admin.sgml
Title:How can I use the NT loader to boot FreeBSD?
  In current FreeBSD. If you follow this section, you NT loader will halt
at booting FreeBSD. I don't know how to fix it.

Last, can you tell me what this FAQ's Copyright is? Now I prepare for editing
a Chinese Book about FreeBSD's FAQ & Howto. If possible, I think maybe I can
translate this FAQ. And the book will base on FAQ.
Thanks! TANet PA.

--
 ◎ Origin: 中央松濤站□bbs.ee.ncu.edu.tw  From: Unicorn.pine.ncu.edu.tw