Date:      Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:57:10 +0000
From:      Alex Zbyslaw <xfb52@dial.pipex.com>
To:        Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri <wearabnet@yahoo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.0 AMD64 and apache 2.2.8 exited on signal 11

Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:

>BB# php -v
>PHP 5.2.5 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Feb 24 2008 21:57:57)
>Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
>Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
>    with eAccelerator v0.9.5.2, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
>Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>

>Regards,
>
>-Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri
>Arab Portal
>http://www.WeArab.Net/

I hate to see a good post go to waste.  This was sent just last week
sometime.  The OP there didn't respond so maybe you can try.  There was
more info in that thread (and probably dozens more just like it).

--Alex

PS This php misfeature is so common that even though I've never run PHP
in my life, it is burned into my brain that module ordering causes
severe headaches.