Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2006 12:09:50 +0200
From:      "Maan Jee" <maanjee@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help: Novice - Hardware Advice!

Hello friends and fellows

Today, I wanna have some hardware advice:

I wanna build A super duper FreeBSD Web Server Box with apache2, mysql5,
php, etc.

But I am just unsure about what kind of hardware I should buy since I am not
having a big budget but do have a reasonable....

There gonna be many database queries load fetching data from mysql-server.

What kind of Hardware I should buy?

1. Motherboad?

2. Processor?

3. RAM?
(What kind of and how much should be reasonable enough)

4. Storage System?

I am looking for a solution with very reasonable cost and best efficiency
:o)

--
Thanks!

BR / mj