Date:      Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:03:10 -0800
From:      Taylor Dondich <tdondich@majiknetworks.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   File Corruption in msdos filesystem types

I was working in some files that were mounted via a msdos filesystem.
 After working in the files, I started seeing weird activity.
 Information in parts of the file were being duplicated at the end of
the file.  Has anyone else had this kind of activity when dealing with
an msdos filesystem under CURRENT?

And if this is the first, what information can I post that would be
useful to the people dealing with this part?

Taylor Dondich