Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 16:43:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      <joeo@cracktown.com>
To:        <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   agp the amd751 and the dri

Is anyone here using the DRI accelerated 3d with any of the supported AGP
cards on an AMD 751 equiped Athlon board?

So far I've used a rage128 and a g400 on some VIA 82C598 equipped k6
motherboards with success, but the same cards lock up or reboot several
different AMD 751 equipped machines I've tried them in when starting X
with the DRI extensions enabled.

Any clues as to how I should debug this.

Thanks,