Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 02:25:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@cgu.nl>
Subject:   3.2R: netscape 4.51 not oob, kdm doesn't work, as well as x11amp

Hi

I tried to install the netscape-4.51 package from the 3.2R, but I got the
following error: (3.04 works however)...
# netscape
Couldn't open /usr/libexec/ld.so.
I already tried a symlink, but it doesn't work... What should I do?

Another problem:
kdm[4836]: server XBINDIR/X cannot be executed
Server for display :0 terminated unexpectedly: 1
And nothing more from kdm... How do I solve this? It looks like XBINDIR is
hardcoded, it didn't help defining it as varaiable...

Finally... x11amp 0.8 doesnt work, however it should according to the
description in the package... Am I right? (I use the standard FreeBSD
drivers, voxw. I assume)...

Paul

--
Paul Dekkers